Get Free Wi-Fi on Campus!
Currently enrolled students at Cañada College, College of San Mateo and Skyline College can now reserve a parking space at any of our colleges and get free Wi-Fi for the day. Students may use the Wi-Fi to attend online classes or do schoolwork.
Space is limited. Please make a reservation in advance. Reservations are good all day! You may reserve a spot at whichever campus is most convenient to you.
Drive-Up Wi-Fi Instructions
- Review COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if you are sick
- Make a reservation on Eventbrite and bring your ticket to campus
- Check in at the Public Safety Access Point
- Drive to the Wi-Fi lot and park in any space with a GREEN cone
- Only members of the same household in each vehicle
- All vehicle occupants must remain in the vehicle except to use restrooms
- Read and follow all rules on your Eventbrite ticket
- Abide by the Student Code of Ethics
For details see the Drive-Up Wi-Fi FAQ.
Drive-Up Wi-Fi Hours
Monday – Friday, 6 am – 8 pm
College of San Mateo:
Monday – Saturday (except Fridays), 6 am – 8 pm
Monday – Friday (except Wednesdays), 6 am – 8 pm
Limited tech support available Mon – Fri 8 am – 4 pm
Phone: (650) 574-6210