Free Public COVID-19 Testing Site at CSM
San Mateo County Health operates a drive-through COVID-19 testing site at the College of San Mateo campus. Located in upper Hillsdale Lot 1 at CSM, the site is open to the public and replaces the previous testing location at the San Mateo County Event Center.
Sundays–Thursdays, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Through January 31, 2022
College of San Mateo Upper Hillsdale Lot 1
1700 West Hillsdale Drive, San Mateo CA 94402
The test is free but an appointment is required.
The tests are conducted with a nasal swab and results provided within 24–72 hours. The site has the capacity to test 1,000 people per day. Testing services are provided by OptumServe, the federal health business of Optum and UnitedHealth Group.
Making Your COVID-19 Test Appointment
- Visit Logistics Health COVID-19 Testing website →
- If this is your first time, register by choosing your location and then clicking “Get Started”
- Log in to your account
- Choose a testing location
- Schedule an appointment
Call the LHI Call Center at (888) 634-1123 to make an appointment by phone.
Getting Your COVID-19 Test
- Attend your scheduled testing appointment
- On-location staff will check you in
- Staff will conduct nasal swab test and send sample to the lab
- Notification will be provided when your results are ready and available on LHI.Care within 1–3 days.