Health and Safety While on Campus
These requirements are in effect for anyone entering District property, including Cañada College, College of San Mateo, Skyline College and the District Office.
- Vaccinated Individuals: Not required indoors or outdoors
- Unvaccinated Individuals: Required when indoors and while in district vehicles. Additionally recommended outdoors for people who are not fully vaccinated if six feet of distance between people cannot be maintained
- Skyline College & CSM Child Development Centers: Required for individuals over the age of two regardless of vaccination status
Social distancing or barrier requirements are no longer required regardless of employee vaccination.
Sanitize your classroom or workstation
STAY HOME IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting