Health and Safety While on Campus
These requirements are in effect for anyone entering District property, including Cañada College, College of San Mateo, Skyline College and the District Office.
- San Mateo County Health Orders require wearing a well-fitting mask indoors in public settings. Indoor settings, whether public or private, are higher risk for COVID-19 transmission, especially when individuals are with others they do not live with.
- All employees, students and visitors to any District facility are required to wear a face covering** in all indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status. Signage to this effect has been posted in all buildings throughout the District. (Face coverings are not required only when actively eating or drinking.)
- **Face covering means a surgical mask, a medical procedure mask, a respirator worn voluntarily, or a tightly woven fabric or non-woven material of at least two layers. A face covering has no visible holes or openings and must cover the nose and mouth. A face covering does not include a scarf, ski mask, balaclava, bandana, turtleneck, collar, or single layer of fabric.
- You may request a face covering through key offices around campus if you misplaced yours.
Social distancing or barrier requirements are no longer required regardless of employee vaccination.
Sanitize your classroom or workstation
STAY HOME IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Detailed instructions for students attending face-to-face classes.
Faculty & Staff Instructions
Detailed instructions for faculty teaching face-to-face classes, or employees working onsite.
Safety Requirements & Campus Access
Health & Safety Requirements
Health & safety rules to follow while on campus. Employees should also review the detailed Health and Safety Procedures in addition to this flyer.
Campus Access Maps
Maps showing where to enter each campus and park for face-to-face classes.