How to Access Campus
These requirements are now in effect for anyone entering District property, including Cañada College, College of San Mateo, Skyline College and the District Office.
- Wear a mask
- Stay 6’ away from others
- Sanitize your classroom or workstation
STAY HOME IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Safety Requirements & Campus Access Points
What to Expect When Accessing District Property
SMCCCD campuses have a single Access Point for vehicular and pedestrian traffic. All other vehicular entries are closed.
Arrival at Access Point
- As you arrive at the Access Point, the Public Safety officer will ask your name and ensure you are wearing a facial covering.
- The officer will check to ensure you have completed the health screening process in advance.
- The officer will ask you to open the driver side window in order to communicate.
- The officer will maintain social distancing (6’ minimum at all times).
Under the following conditions, the person will be directed to leave and will not be admitted:
- The person displays symptoms of Covid-19
- The person has not submitted a health screening form
- The person is a non-employee and is not authorized to be on campus